PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Fees for tenant(s) rental application
- $55 for EACH occupant on lease
Rental application fee includes
- Employment and income verification
- Credit check and history
- Identity and criminal background check
- Landlord verification and prior rental history
Documents needed for Rental Application
- Online Rental application filled out in its entirety
- Copy of driver’s license for all occupants over 18
- $25 CASH for each applicant 18 years and older NOT financially responsible for the lease for criminal background check. DO NOT SUBMIT ONLINE. Contact listing agent.
- Two most recent pay stubs
- If self-employed, we need last two years’ tax return, 30 days of pay stubs, and last two months of bank statements
- If receiving alimony, child support, inheritance, retirement benefits or social security, we need court documentation or supporting documentation.
- No more than 35% of gross monthly income can be used for rent.
(Example: Tenants combined gross monthly income is $5000. You take $5000 x 35% = $1750. That means rent can be no more than that number.)
- No more than 50% of gross monthly income can be used for total bills. This will include the rent for the property applying for.
(Example: tenants combined gross monthly income is $5000. Take $5000 x 50% = $2500. That means their total bills can’t exceed $2500 including the rent for the property.)
- Please consult the MLS Listing to see if pets are allowed.
- If pets are allowed, there is a $500 security deposit for each pet.
- The following dog breeds are considered “unacceptable” – Akita, Chow, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier/Pit Bull Terrier, Alaskan Malamutes, Doberman, Siberian Husky, German Shepherd, Boxer, Husky, Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler, Bullmastiff or Mastiff, Presa Canario, “Wolf Dog/Wolf Hybrid”, Cane Corso or any combination of these or any dog that has any of the above breeds lineage.
- Cats are prohibited.
- Pets must be at least two years of age. Puppies & kittens are prohibited.
- Barnyard animals, reptiles, rodents and misc. mammals are also prohibited.
- Baby-sitting or care taking of any other person(s) animals or pets is prohibited.
Based on Application Results the following could be required.
- Additional security deposit
- Prepaid rent
- Shorter lease term
- Guarantor or co-signer must meet the following requirements:
- Must complete application and pay application fee.
- Must meet all the same requirements as the applicant and also must have a strong credit rating.
- Must have a big enough gap (2.5 times the monthly rent) between their monthly income and monthly debts.
Once tenant is approved
- Listing agent/property manager will draft lease and addendums
- Lease will be provided to agents and tenants directly with instructions.
- Security deposit will be due once the lease is signed in the form of a cashiers or certified check.
- All move-in dates not on the 1st, the rent will be pro-rated and the next month’s rent will be due at move-in.
- At move-in, a walk-through to determine condition will be done. Rent will be due in the form of a cashiers or certified check in order for tenants to receive keys.